About our Company:
Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
What are we looking for: We are looking for an Accounting Associate to join our financial department who should be capable of budgeting, assisting with payroll processing, compiling & reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, and maintaining records. To be successful as an Accounting Associate with us, you should be familiar with GAP principles, popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing budgeting.
- Providing timely information and updates in order to maintain liquidity.
- Advising corrective measures with respect to the Finances & Accounting of the company.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Assisting with payroll processing.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is must.
- Experience in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet up the deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Should inhibit work and business ethics.
- This job is remote for the first year and the ideal candidate should be able to relocate to the office location.
- This position is for full time and the starting salary will be between $300 – $350 USD per month based on the interview. The salary will increase accordingly after 11 months.
- The working hours will be 9 hrs/ day and 5 days a week. It may increase depending upon the requirements of the company.
- The candidate should have a proper system and calm working place.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.