About the Company:
Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
Responsibility: As an Associate Director you will be working in the conceptualization, design and development of creative content for all marketing initiatives. You will assist in creating a strong visual presence for the company across all platforms. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
- Posting URL of products to social media to increase sales and attract daily new customers through:
- Social media platforms
- Handling Wikipedia page of Postidal.
- Create Site Banners.
- Carry out Publications for Wikipedia page.
- Create screenshots for Mobile App and Tablet App.
- Create weekly report for SEO.
- Create weekly report for Sales Analytics of social media apps.
- Find and pay influencers to talk about Postidal.
- Routine overseeing & updating of the site.
- Posting thrice a week on Postidal social media accounts.
- Ensure all-around consistency.
- Bachelors in Graphic Design or Web Design is a must.
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience preferred.
- Great communication and organization skills, strong multitasking ability, detail-oriented and flexible.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while upholding the highest quality output.
- Ability to solve design challenges with creativity, efficiency and precision.
- Ability to consistently execute with excellence and constantly work on improving design skills.
- Self-driven and able to effectively communicate creative ideas.
- Quick responsiveness for solving the problems related to graphics.
- This position is for working remotely for a year.
- Starting salary amount is TBD based on years of experience and education.The salary will increase after 11 months based on personal performance and company’s profitability.
- Salary will increase after 11 months of joining.
- The ideal candidate needs to start at this position immediately.