About the Company:
Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities: Being the Associate Director the ideal candidate should be a specialist in supply chain management who will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationship with vendors. Various roles and responsibilities are listed below;
- Plan, implement and monitor the overall supply chain strategy.
- Maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Maintain proper records of the Vendors and the information of the products.
- Must be capable of understanding and making decisions based on the consumer behavior.
- Determine key supply chain performance indicators (KPIs).
- Suggest solutions for process improvements and provide constructive feedback.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Bachelors in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, or Finance is must.
- MBA in Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain will be preferred.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Capable of meeting up the deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Good time – management skills.
- This position will be remote for the first year.
- Starting salary amount is TBD based on years of experience and education.The salary will increase after 11 months based on personal performance and company’s profitability.
- Working time will be 9 hrs a day and 5 days a week.
- The salary will increase after 11 months of joining.
- The ideal candidate should be able to relocate to our office after 11 months.
- The candidate should inhibit work and business ethics.