Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
What are we expecting: The Human Resources Associate is expected to be responsible for obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information. The candidate should be capable enough to maintain human resources records, including applications, résumés, applicant logs and also verify a job candidate’s background by contacting references. Along with HR duties the candidate should be able to deal with Supply Chain responsibilities being entrusted by maintaining proper relationships with the vendors.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Maintain proper records of the Vendors and the information of the products.
- Must be capable of understanding and making decisions based on the consumer behavior.
- Determine key supply chain performance indicators (KPIs).
- Suggest solutions for process improvements and provide constructive feedback.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources and Supply Chain will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of meeting up the deadlines.
- Bachelors in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, or Finance is must.
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Good time – management skills.
- This position is remote for the first year and then the candidate will have to relocate to the office in Mumbai.
- This job position is full-time. The salary will increase after 11 months.
- Starting salary Amount TBD based on years of experience and education.
- The working hours is 9 hrs per day and 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday). It may extend depending upon the requirements of the company.
- The ideal candidate should be able to start immediately.