About our Company: Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on Online Retail, Robotic Delis, Robotic Supermarkets and Artificial Intelligence.
Whom are we looking for: We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with other team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his/ her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design & implement highly scalable and testable codes.
- Self Research on unknown codes for better efficiencies on applications.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is must.
- Candidates with 2 years of experience or Masters degree will be preferred.
- Vast and rigid experience in Node.js, Express Framework, Handlebars and MongoDB.
- Experience in Jenkins Blue Ocean will have advantage.
- Experience in APIs connections will have advantage.
- Some experience on Hybrid Mobile App with Express Framework will be a plus.
- This position will be contract based for the first 2 months and eventually will be invited for the full time position after the contract ends.
- The pay will $50 USD per page.
- This is a contractor role, not full-time.
- The candidate should have work ethics and organizational ethics.
- The candidate should have better interpersonal skills and communication skills as well.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.