About our Company
Postidal, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New Haven, CT. Two blocks away from Yale University. Our company focuses on its e-commerce, at postidal.com, as well as in online Retail, robotic bodegas, and artificial intelligence. Postidal was founded in 2017, in Rochester, NY.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a business manager to join our exciting and growing company. This person would be capable of budgeting, assisting with payroll processing, compiling & reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, and maintaining records. To be successful as a business operations manager with us, you should be familiar with providing customer service, popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices. Additionally, this role provides customer service support for 4 or 5 days during the week. You ought to be a patient person, who is comfortable speaking over the phone with several customers during the day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- For this role, you’ll work in USA Eastern Time, Not in Indian Time.
- The work schedule is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Monday to Friday.
- Planning and implementing budgeting.
- Providing timely information and updates in order to maintain liquidity.
- Advising corrective measures with respect to the Finances & Accounting of the company.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Assisting with payroll processing.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Provides Customer Service Support 4 or 5 days a week over the phone.
- Assist the Company in Supply Chain Negotiations Flow: USA and China.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance.
- MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Experience in Accounting will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet up deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- This job is remote for the first year and the ideal candidate should be able to relocate to the office location.
- Salary is based on experience.
- This position is for full time and the starting salary will after 9 months in the company.
- The working hours will be 9 hrs/ day and 5 days a week. It may increase depending upon the requirements of the company.
- The candidate should have a proper system and a calm working place to pick up calls from home.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.
- Due to Covid-19, this role is 100% remotely for about one year.
- There will be a preference for people who have a business mind, willing to spend years in a growing company.