About our Company:
Postidal, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New Haven, CT. Two blocks away from Yale University. Our company focuses on its e-commerce, at postidal.com, as well as in online Retail, robotic bodegas, and artificial intelligence. Postidal was founded in 2017, in Rochester, NY.
Whom are we looking for: We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, and experienced frontend developer who will work with other team members to troubleshoot and improve our current frontend applications, as well as some internal API connections related to our frontend. Frontend Developer will use his/ her understanding of programming languages to design innovative and unique designs for Postidal Marketplace and Postidal God. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Develop quality software and web applications using Node.js and handlebars. and express
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design & implement highly scalable and testable codes.
- Self Research on unknown codes for better efficiencies on applications.
- Design our Gold affiliates pages
- Design pages for both, Postidal Marketplace and Robotic Bodegas applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least 2+ years of experience in software development, or in a tech company, working as a full-stack or backend developer using Node.js, and handlebars.
- Some experience in backend API connections.
- Some experience on Hybrid Mobile App with Express Framework.
- This position will be contract-based for the first 14 months. You will not be allowed to work for any other employer. No Upwork, Fiverr or any other gig is allowed.
- This is a full-time position with vacation and paid sick days.
- Salary is around 55,801.46 IRN monthly.
- The candidate should have great work ethics and organizational ethics.
- The candidate should have better interpersonal skills and communication skills as well.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.
- This position is 100% remotely for about a year.