Postidal, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New Haven, CT. Two blocks away from Yale University. Our company focuses on its e-commerce, at postidal.com, as well as in online Retail, robotic bodegas, and artificial intelligence. Postidal was founded in 2017, in Rochester, NY.
Whom are we looking for: We are looking for an analytical, Full Stack Engineer who knows Node.js, handlebars, and expresses framework well. You will work with other team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and external and internal API connections. The Senior Backend Developer will use his/ her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes, modify existing software development to create our own, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- Develop quality software and web applications using Node.js and handlebars.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
- Design & implement highly scalable and testable codes.
- Self Research on unknown codes for better efficiencies on applications.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development, or in a tech company, working as a full-stack or backend developer using Node.js, and handlebars.
- Strong experience in back-end API connections.
- Some experience on Hybrid Mobile App with Express Framework.
- Good Machine Learning coding skills.
- You will not be allowed to work for any other employer but Postidal only.
- This is a full-time position with benefits, such as vacation, personal, and paid sick days. Also, full health insurance is provided to your spouse or children.
- Salary is negotiable and based on Experience.
- The candidate should have great work ethics and organizational ethics.
- The candidate should have better interpersonal skills and communication skills as well.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.
- This position is 100% remotely for about one year.