Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
What are we expecting: The Human Resources Associate is expected to be responsible for obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information. The candidate should be capable enough to maintain human resources records, including applications, résumés, applicant logs and also verify a job candidate’s background by contacting references. They assist employees by explaining benefit programs and avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements. A crucial part of an HR Associate’s job involves maintaining manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Explaining employee benefit programs or schemes.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- This position is remote for the first year.
- Starting salary amount is TBD based on years of experience and education.The salary will increase after 11 months.
- The working hours is 9 hrs per day and 5 days a week. It may extend depending upon the requirements of the company.
- The ideal candidate should be able to start immediately.