About our Company
Postidal, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New Haven, CT. Two blocks away from Yale University. Our company focuses on its e-commerce, at postidal.com, as well as in online Retail, robotic bodegas, and artificial intelligence. Postidal was founded in 2017, in Rochester, NY.
What are we expecting: The Human Resources Senior Associate is expected to be responsible for obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resources information. The candidate should maintain human resources records, including applications, résumés, applicant logs, and also verify a job candidate’s background by contacting references. You will interview new people weekly and decide if they would be a good fit for our start-up.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Maintain proper records of the Vendors and the information of the products.
- Must be capable of understanding and making decisions based on the consumer behavior.
- Determine key supply chain performance indicators (KPIs).
- Suggest solutions for process improvements and provide constructive feedback.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- MBA or Master’s is a big plus. Not necessary, though.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources and Supply Chain will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of meeting up deadlines.
- Bachelors in Business, Supply Chain, Accounting, or Finance is a must.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time – management skills.
- This position is remote for the first year and then the candidate will have to relocate to the office in Mumbai or Delhi.
- This job position is full-time. The salary will increase after 11 months.
- Starting salary Amount TBD based on years of experience and education.
- The working hours is 8 hrs per day and 5 days a week (Monday – Friday). It may extend depending upon the requirements of the company.
- The ideal candidate should be able to start immediately.