Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
Responsibilities: The primary responsibility will be to prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling and packing them into shipping boxes/ packages. The other responsibilities to carry out are as stated;
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack the goods following the specific set of instructions.
- Check to ensure that packages are damage free.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials.
- Seal and label each packages.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- High School Diploma must.
- Proper Communication skills.
- Warehouse or Shipping experience a plus.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Ensure proper and safe movement of packages.
- This position is full time and the wage is $16 USD/ hour.
- The candidate should inhibit work ethics.
- All the guidelines have to be strictly followed.