Postidal, Inc. is an American Multinational Technology company based in Midtown, New York City, and Fort Lee, NJ. It focuses on online retail, robotic delis, robotic supermarkets, and artificial intelligence.
Whom are we looking for: We are looking for a responsible and committed Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse. The ideal candidate should be capable for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, the candidate shall be responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
- Analyze shipment logs.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner while coordinating with the Supply Chain team.
- Constantly work to improve processes.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Optimize warehouse employee workflow.
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs.
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- High School Diploma is must.
- Driver’s License.
- Experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Ability to work overnight shifts if needed though not always.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An efficient team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position is for full-time with a starting wage of $17 USD per hour.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.
- We expect the candidate to have great work & organizational ethics.
- Time to time update is required of the work carried out.