About our Company
Postidal, Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in New Haven, CT. Two blocks away from Yale University. Our company focuses on its e-commerce, at postidal.com, as well as in online Retail, robotic bodegas, and artificial intelligence. Postidal was founded in 2017, in Rochester, NY.
Whom are we looking for: We are looking for a responsible and committed Warehouse packer to join our team! As a Warehouse packer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse. The ideal candidate should be capable for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and packaging items. In addition, the candidate shall be responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
- Analyze shipment logs.
- Pack incoming inventory.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels.
- Order new supplies in a timely manner while coordinating with the Supply Chain team.
- Constantly work to improve processes.
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements.
- Optimize warehouse employee workflow.
- Determine and track the most important warehouse KPIs.
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Train, guide, and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- High School Diploma not needed but a plus.
- Driver’s License.
- Experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role will be an advantage.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Ability to work overnight shifts if needed though not always.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- An efficient team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- New Haven Minimum Wage.
- The candidate should be able to start at the earliest.
- We expect the candidate to have great work & organizational ethics.
- Time to time update is required of the work carried out.